These delicious Gut-Feeling choc vegan pancakes are so tasty they will end up being your go to recipe. Packed with fibre, protein and prebiotics to ensure your gut is in tip top shape.
Serves: 2-3 | Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes
3/4 cup flour
¼ cup Plant Science Gut-Feeling
2 tablespoons organic sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup non-dairy milk (we love almond milk)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Coconut oil for frying
Toppings- banana, berries, nut butter, date sauce, crushed seeds, coconut yoghurt.
1. Add dry ingredients to a medium bowl and stir to combine.
2. In a separate bowl add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
3. Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
4. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
5. Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
6. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
7. Serve warm with favourite toppings.
Recipe adapted from Tasty